- It is ESCO Group’s policy to conduct its business in compliance with all applicable environmental, health, and safety laws and regulations, and to apply responsible standards where such laws or regulations do not exist. These laws, regulations, and standards are designed to safeguard the environment, human health, wildlife and natural resources. Our commitment to observe them faithfully is an integral part of our business and of our values.
- These laws, regulations, and standards are designed to safeguard the environment, human health, wildlife, and natural resources.
- Make environmental health and safety considerations a priority in our business planning and in the design and implementation of our projects.
- Be prepared to respond timely and appropriately to incidents resulting from our operations.
- Encourage respect and concern for the environment and emphasize to each of our employees through appropriate communication each individual’s responsibility in environmental, health and safety performance.
- Strive continuously to enhance our environmental performance through appropriate means and programs.