- Our Company recognizes that the employees are our most valuable asset, and the most important contributors to our continued growth and success. Our Company is firmly committed to the safety of our employees. ESCO Group will do everything possible to prevent workplace accidents and is committed to providing a safe working environment for all employees. To further this goal ESCO Group has revised this policy effective 1/1/09.
- To maintain a safe and productive workplace, we have implemented this workplace policy. Portable hand held music players i.e. CD players, MP3 players, I-Pods, head phones with music) and other hand held devices may not be used while working or driving. They are common or more often harmful distraction while performing work.
- Portable hand held music devices may not be worn while performing work or during working hours while on the project.
- Portable devices as mentioned above may not be substituted for hearing protection devices.
- These devices may be used during break or lunch in the designated areas and must not interfere or distract others during this time.
- If the customer has more stringent rules, we will comply with their rules.